Monday 4 February 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush Review



Hi guys,

I hope that you are all okay, so I have wanted to try out a Clarisonic ever since I have been watching beauty videos and reading beauty blogs. However It is such a large expense that I wasn’t sure whether I could afford, so I have been thinking about it for such a long time, until I saw the No7 Cleansing Brush that they have bought out.







I bought mine for £15, which for me was a good price to try it out. I think the RRP is going to be £25 which is still nearly £100 less than the Clarisonic. It says on the box “supercharge your cleanser for skin that feels twice as clean”. Well I can definitely say that it makes my skin feel very very clean. I do use It after an initial cleanse when I have makeup on but just on its own when I don’t. I feel like it has helped to get rid of dry patches on my skin that I have had over the winter months. I do think that my skin is purging slightly with it as I have had a few break outs, whether this is the Cleansing Brush or hormones I am not too sure.




The brush itself is very lightweight and it powered by 2 AA batteries. The brush head itself is very soft and has 2 different speeds to which it rotates. They are not selling replacement heads yet but according to the No7 consultant I spoke to she said that they will be coming out in about March time priced at £8 for a 2 pack. Which again to me I don’t think is expensive at all. 


I am very glad that I purchased this and I will do an updated post once I have been using it for a while and let you know how I have been getting on with it.

Have any of you tried this out?

Lots of Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment