Sunday 27 January 2013

Snowy Scenes



Hi guys, 

So I am very sorry that I have been missing from the blogging scene for nearly a week! I have been trying to sort things out in my personal life but I have been planning some posts for you guys.

Today I have a bit of a strange post for you but if you live in the UK or have heard anything about the UK recently you will know that over the last week we have had a lot of snow and I have a bit of a think about snow :) *hehe yes I'm a bit of a child* so last Friday I decided because I had nothing to do I would walk around my pretty little Cheshire town, which looks even prettier covered in a blanket of the white snowy stuff and show you some pictures of it so here we go

My Back Yard

View From My Bedroom Window (And Our Camper Van)

From My Bedroom Window Up To The Road

My Street & My Lovely Orange Car

My BEAUTIFUL House

The Church At The End Of My Street

My Feet In The Snow

View From The Church Down To My Street

From The Top Of The Church


So I hope that you all enjoyed being a little bit nosey around my little Cheshire town where I live,

Lots of Love


2 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful snow pics!

    Our snow is fading now thankfully, I haven't been able to get anywhere this week!

    xx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :D

      We haven't got any at all anymore, thankfully

      xx

      Delete