Wednesday 16 January 2013

OOTD: Skater Skirt



Hi guys,

I hope that you are all alright, :) I am having a very strange week and have been getting lots of ideas for posts so am actually trying to get them written up so then I have a bank of some posts for if I get a bit of a block :)

So this is an outfit post for when I went out for dinner with my Mum, Auntie, Nan & Brother the other night. We went out to decide what we were doing for a family holiday away this year & for mine and my brother’s 21st birthday which is at the start of April :) not that I am excited or anything about it. 



 Top – Soulcal

Skirt – River Island

Tights – Super Cosy from Primark

Yes I know its not the most exciting outfit in the world, I didn’t get a photo of the shoes I wore, I wore my Reiker grey Chelsea boots. This kind of outfit is a bit of a go to for me, I wear it to go out to the pub in and that sort of thing, I just think it looks nicer than jeans & a tshirt (feel free to tell me I'm wrong) hehe!

Anyway I hope you are all well and I will see you again very soon 

What kind of outfit is a ‘go to’ for you?

Lots of Love 


1 comment:

  1. Really love skater style skirts!! I've got so many and this one looks nice on you!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete