Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas Tag



Hi guys I have been getting into the Christmas spirit so much recently, I have started my Christmas shopping and have been getting wrapping paper and things like that together, so I thought that I would do I would do the Christmas tag to get me even more in the mood! 



1. What’s Your Favourite Holiday Movie?
1005 has to be The Grinch, I used to have it when I was younger on VHS (oooohh) hehe, and I used to watch it so much that I broke the video, you couldn’t hear any sound on the movie anymore, so I now have it on DVD, I am just waiting for this one to be worn out and I’ll have to get it again!

2. What’s Your Favourite Christmas Colour?
Has to be red! It just screams Christmas to me! I am currently on the lookout for a Christmas jumper and I was a red one. I have just always thought that red is Christmas.

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJ's Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I don’t actually get a chance to stay in my PJ’s on Christmas day, there is that much stuff that we get up to that I always get dressed up and go and see all my family and things like that. However I would love to stay in my PJ’s all day! That’s a plan for in a few years’ time I think

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
This is such a hard question, because I have a very large family and I buy a lot of presents! But it would probably be either my little brother who is 8, or my boyfriend.

5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
We always open our presents of Christmas morning. Me and my twin brother always get up and open our stockings first and then we have to make our mum and step dad a brew and then we will go and open our presents from under the Christmas tree.

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
No I haven’t! I really want to, I have made Christmas cakes, gingerbread cookies and mince pies before.

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I just love to spend time with my family. We love going to Christmas markets and Christmas shopping and just decorating our houses and spending as much time together as possible!

8. Any Christmas Wishes?
Hmmm I don’t actually know, I know most of my presents that I am gtting this year as they are things that I have been out and picked myself. But i would love a Michael Kors watch :) *Chris take note* hehe

9. Favourite Christmas Smell?
Either my Yankee Candle in Macintosh Spice, I have been nurning this for the last month and I absolutely love it, I have almost finished my 1st one and am going to but some more of the tumblers today! Or Christmas trees, my nana and granddad always have a real Christmas tree in their front room (we are having our 1st real one this year *yayy*) and I just love it when I walk into their house and open the front room door and just get hit with a wave of pine!

10. Favourite Christmas Meal or Treat?
Well, you can’t beat Christmas dinner in my opinion! It is one of the best meals of the year without a doubt! I love everything to do with Christmas dinner! Even sprouts! But I do really love candy canes, and advent calendar chocolate as well!

So I hope that you guts enjoyed this, I tag everyone to do this tag to get you into the Christmassy spirit!
Be prepared for lots of Christmassy posts from me over the next few weeks!
Lots of Love


No comments:

Post a Comment