Monday 8 October 2012

Sooooo....Hellooo


Well!

I know that I have been absent from the blogging scene for a very long time!

*slap on the wrist*

And if I'm honest with you I am finding this very strange writing on here again, anyway we will get back into this! So there are many reasons as to why I have not been blogging, some of which I do not think I am going to go into on the internet. Not the right place and all that. The main reason is really because I have now started back at college! EXCITINGG! I am now a Make-up artistry student and I absolutely love it, but it is taking up a lot of my time! Alongside working, going to college and some other bits and bobs going on in my life at the moment I just haven’t had the time, or the inspiration to blog! But I have come back from college today, done some work and then decided you know what, I'm going to just have a blogging session!

I have still been collecting empties and that kind of thing so I have got a couple of posts that I have planned at the moment, but I don’t really know where to start back again! So if anyone has any suggestions of anything that they would like me to post about please let me know!

I have really missed doing this to be honest, and I kind of wish that I had carried on throughout what was going on as a way to vent my frustrations, but then again like I said, not really the place for it!

So I hope that you are all well!

And I will speak to you again very soon

Lots of Love & Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment