Tuesday 23 October 2012

Current Make-Up Bag ¦ October 2012



Hi guys, I hope that you are all okay. Seen as its half term from college this week! #YAY!! I have got a few blog posts planned that I can hopefully get up over this week!
So here is my current makeup bag that I have been using recently!



Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallete
Sleek Blush – Rose Gold
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation – 53
Clinique Matte Eye Shadow Trio
Gosh Waterproof Eyeliner – Black
Clinique Anti-Blemish Concealer
Maybelline Colour Tattoo – Permanent Taupe
No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara – Black
Revlon Fabulash Mascara – Black

I absolutely love all of these products and they are firm favourites of mine! I thought that I would insert a photo of me wearing the makeup look that I normally do with these products. 


So I hope that you have found this interesting, what is in your current makeup bag?
Lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment