Tuesday 10 January 2012

NOTD: Bright Baby Pink

Hi Guys
I have enjoyed used many different nail polishes recently! :) And I have been trying out some new colours and things like that.

When I got my December Feel Unique Beauty Box I recieved a Nails Inc polish in Oxford Circus. It is actually the only pink nail polish that I own, however i really want Orly's Oh Cabanna Boy. I am not the most pink girl in the entire world but I am really happy with the look of this one and I think that I will be planning on getting some more pink things and especially wearing some some pink nail polish.




So here it is on my nails, I think it is a beautiful colour and I am glad that I got sent it because I would have never picked this myself. It does look brighter in person than on this photo but it is still lovely. It is only a small bottle but I dont think that it matters because I never use all of a bottle of nail polish anyway! :)

I will be doing more of these Nail of the day posts so keep a look out for them!

Loads of love

KayleighJane
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment